The initial deposit of 25% of the total rent, taxes and fees is due at the time of booking a reservation.
The final balance is due 10 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 10 days of arrival will be due in full on booking.
Each deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations at any time will forfeit the deposit(s) paid. No additional fee will apply. Shortening the stay length after the final deposit has been paid will forfeit monies paid for unused nights.
Hotel Columbia enforces the following policies:
1. Check in time is 3:00 pm.
2. Check out time is 11:00 am.
3. We do not have a 24 hour front desk. If you arrive after the office has closed, please call our night manager at 970-708-7319.
4. No partial refunds will be given for early departures.
5. A valid credit card must be presented at check in. Any damages incurred during your stay that require additional cleaning or repair will be charged to the card on file. The amount charged is at the sole discretion of Hotel Columbia management.
6. Hotel Columbia is a NON-SMOKING property. If any member of your party smokes inside, a $250 penalty and additional cleaning fee will be charged to the card on file.
7. If for any reason the property becomes unusable, we will do our utmost to find a comparable room or property at the same cost. If we are unable to do that, we will provide a full refund.
8. Dogs are allowed in specific rooms and are limited to two (2). Management reserves the right to evict any guest whose dog is deemed a nuisance. In the event of eviction, no fees will be refunded. Dogs must be registered at the front desk upon arrival. Pet fees apply and vary depending on property.
9. A Note on Internet: The Telluride region is a remote area of Colorado and both telecommunication and utility interruptions may occur. Our staff and utility providers work to ensure outages are as short as possible, but service disruptions should be expected.
10. A Note on Construction: Construction disruptions may be experienced in Telluride. Expect detours, work noise and subsequent noise peppered throughout the town.
11. Minimum age of the primary renter is 21.
Please contact us if you have any questions of concerns. 1-800-201-9505
Telluride Summertime Love!Thu Nov. 13, 2014
My favorite time of year in Telluride! Summer! It brings warmer weather and clear skies, perfect for exploring the pristine hiking trails and biking trails that start right from the valley floor and right out the front door of Hotel Columbia. Winter’s runoff has unveiled a playground for boaters, rafters and fly fishers starting from […]
Coming Back to Telluride!Fri Oct. 03, 2014
Driving through the mountains in the fall has always been one of my favorite things to do in Colorado, especially in the southwest. The golden aspens and sporadic rainbows build the anticipation of arriving to this small gem hidden in the San Juan’s that I am lucky enough to call home…Telluride. After spending the past […]
Fall Foliage in Telluride – The Gold SeasonThu Sep. 04, 2014
As festival season comes to a close, the colors of Fall provide a show of their own! The many aspen groves throughout the San Juan Mountains transform from a vibrant green to brilliant yellows and gold. Find variations of color as you tour the scenic San Juan Skyway. Typically, Fall colors starts in mid to […]
Mushroom HuntingFri Aug. 22, 2014
It’s August in Telluride and that means fresh, wild mushroooms. This weekend is the annual Mushroom Festival, a great chance to learn about our local fungi and to gather with seasoned locals and visitors. An interesting blend of experts and novice pickers, like myself. It’s just the beginning of the season for us and the […]
Fly Fishing in TellurideTue Aug. 19, 2014
It’s that time of year, winter runoff has ended and afternoon showers bring refreshment to area lakes and streams. It’s the season for fly fishing in South Western Colorado. Right outside our door is some of the best fishing in the state. We have the San Miguel River, just steps away, along with the Dolores […]
Mindy’s Favorite Summer ActivityWed Jul. 09, 2014
There is no summer activity in Telluride better than hiking, and what better way to hike then with a trusty friend by your side. My dog Hobbs and I love to hike the trail to Bear Creek Falls, and the trailhead is just a short walk away from the hotel. The trail is a gradual […]
FOODIES LOVE TELLURIDE!Tue Jul. 08, 2014
Telluride was recently voted one of the Best American Cities for Foodies by Conde Nast readers! As someone who loves and appreciates food, I could not agree more with this acknowledgement. I am not much of a chef personally, but I have a tremendous appreciation for the outstanding chefs in this town. Of course, one […]
One of my favorite hikes in Telluride is the Deep Creek TrailWed Jul. 02, 2014
One of my favorite hikes in Telluride is the Deep Creek Trail, which starts near the airport and goes directly into the town of Telluride (or vice versa). Even though it’s approximately 10 miles long and it takes a half a day to do, it is worth every step of the way! I normally hike […]